Most standard print products have become common to sell among printing businesses, causing customers to seek out the cheapest prices. Creating a premium product that’s unique would encourage customers to buy from you and to spend a little more money for a product that’s different. Premium products create a great opportunity for you to stand out against your competitors.
Having creative premium products will attract more interest due to the products being different from what your competitors have to offer. When buyers see an item that differs from the usual type of products sold, they can’t contact other competitors for better prices, thus bringing them to your business with possible enquiries etc.
People don’t just want a product of high quality, they want something that’s creative and unique, a product that essentially will help themselves attract more custom. Having a product that’s different will attract new potential customers, that will most likely find reasons to purchase your unique products, so they can stand out against their competitors as well and so will be willing to pay more for something different.
Looking at the results, you get from a premium product you’ve recently been selling can help spark new ideas on what you could create next to interest current and potential customers to continue to purchase from your company and to look out for other premium products. Through seeing what products attracted a better range of custom, you can then generate more ideas for similar products to potentially sell as new products in the near future.
Making unique and creative premium print products will show your customers and prospects that you can think creatively and that you can offer more than what other companies typically offer.
• Not every prospect will be interested in buying your premium products, but they can make the difference between winning or losing new business with current and future products.
• The entire process of selling, creating the product etc. should match the price of the premium product, regardless of whether it’s unique or creative.
• Your customers need to view your premium product as something of high quality and uniqueness, just as much as you do when they are buying or potentially going to buy your product.
• Even if your premium product sells only to a couple of customers, word-of-mouth is a very effective way of gaining new customers, through others expressing why they’re happy with your product you could soon be receiving more enquiries and potential purchases of your premium products, as well as the other products you have to offer in general.
• As well as your business, premium print products are a great way for your customers to create positive first impressions with their customers. If you explain the positive reasons for creating your premium products and how they could benefit your client’s business, then you are sure to get interest and possible sales for your premium products, If they see potential to attract customers of their own with your print products.